Fred Hack Memorial Scholarship Golf Tournament
On Saturday, October 12, enjoy a relaxing and fun round of golf at the Saratoga Lake Golf Course with your colleagues at the Fred Hack Memorial Scholarship Golf Tournament.
All proceeds go directly to the Fred Hack Memorial Scholarship Program to help defray the increasing education costs for NYSSFA active and affiliate members’ dependent children.
Green Fees: $100 per person; $400 for a Foursome
Support the Scholarship Fund with a Sponsorship
Tournament - $1000
Luncheon - $400
Closest to the Pin - $250
Mulligan - $250
Longest Drive - $250
Tee - $175
• Four-person scramble in which all team members hit from the best shot until the ball is holed
• If a group attains a bogey, they then pick up their ball and move to the next tee to keep the play moving.
• If a group is short player(s), please rotate the extra shot
• There is a Men's and Women's Closest to the Pin contest and one Longest Drive contest
• Mulligans and 50/50 tickets can be purchased at registration