Thank you for participating in the 2018 New York State Facility Managers Power of Communication Annual Conference and Expo, September 30-October 3 in Saratoga Springs, NY. Our exhibitors play an important role in the success of our conference.
Exhibiting in the Annual Conference and Expo is a membership benefit for our Associate Members. Vendors must be a member in good standing with NYSSFA to exhibit in the Expo.
If you have renewed your membership or recently joined the Association, we want to thank you for your support. If you haven't renewed your membership or become a member, you can do it online here. We thank you for your commitment to our public schools and the facility management profession.
YOUR BOOTH INCLUDES:
- An eight foot deep by ten foot wide booth with eight foot high back draping and three foot high side rail draping.
- One standard electrical outlet.
- A professionally prepared 7 inch by 44 inch ID sign with your company name as written on your booth contract.
- One six or eight foot vinyl draped and skirted 8 table, two chairs and a waste basket per booth.
- Complimentary registration for the first five representatives from your company who will be working in the booth (hotel accommodations and food functions not included).
- Registration includes badge, education sessions and Sunday’s Expo Grand Opening and Monday’s Refreshment Break and Grand Finale Reception on the show floor.
- A reduced registration rate of $85.00 for each additional exhibitor after five.
- A list of pre-registered attendees.
- NOTE: The Main Hall is not carpeted. The Gallery and Meeting Room are carpeted.
- Any special request to extend your display beyond the confines of your booth space needs to be pre-approved by SFMI.
View the Expo floor plan here.
Sunday, September 30:
• 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Setup must be completed by 2:30 p.m. The Registration Desk in the Hilton lower lobby will be open to pick up registration materials.
Sunday, September 30:
• 2:30 - 6:00 p.m., Expo Grand Opening
Monday, October 1:
• 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., with exclusive time and Refreshment Break from 9:30-11:00 a.m.
• 1:30 - 3:00 p.m., Grand Finale with Door Prizes (exclusive time)
Monday, October 1:
3:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Clifton Park Rental is the official drayage company. Contact them directly for your shipping needs.
Do not ship your materials to the Saratoga Springs City Center. No deliveries will be accepted.
Your booth includes registration for five representatives.
Badges and materials will be filed under your company name at the SFMI Registration Desk located in the Hilton’s lower lobby.
You can download the following documents to make your arrangements:
- Clifton Park Rental Service Kit
- Exhibitor Registration Form and Guidelines (to register attendees and order meal tickets)
- Spa.Net Order Form
- City Center Guidelines
- City Center loading zone map
We have a block of rooms at these hotels:
- Embassy Suites, 86 Congress Street, 518-290-9090 or make your online reservations here. Deadline is September 1, $164/night.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 11 Excelsior Avenue, 866-210-9325, deadline is September 6, $159/night
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, 125 South Broadway, Contact the Hilton Central Reservations line at 877 STAY HGI (877-782-9444) or our hotel directly at 518-587-1500 option 0. Please indicate the following to get the special rate: Dates of stay; Group name: SFMI Vendor Rate, Group code: SFMI;
Vendors must obtain advance approval from the City Center for the distribution and/or sale of any food or beverages. For more information, contact Susan Baker at the City Center by phone at 518-584-0027 ext. 319 or by email at email@example.com.
No alcoholic beverages may be served or distributed by any vendor.
Full payment of your booth space is required by September 4th. Release of your booth space is contingent upon complete payment.
Cancellations must be received in writing or email by September 7. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER SEPTEMBER 7. Anyone who does not cancel their registration will be responsible for all charges applied from their conference registration form and special events registration form.
Unused meal tickets will not be refunded.
Security will be checking badges at the entrances during show hours.
The City Center will be locked after Sunday’s show hours. You will be unable to enter the City Center at this time.
Exhibitors are responsibility to secure their possessions. SFMI and the City Center assume no liability for lost or stolen property.
There will be two designated entrance to the Trade Show area. No other doors to the exhibit area will be used for entry. See the booth diagram for entrance. This will be strictly enforced!
DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS
Grand Prize Drawings
Attendees will have a booth passport to interact with exhibitors and once completed make them eligible for Grand Door Prizes. These drawings will take place during Monday afternoon’s show hours. Conference attendees must be present to win.
Experience the Power of Communications
Association leaders will be roaming the expo floor, encouraging attendees to visit booths by running our "I Caught Doing Business" program. When attendees "get caught" actively learning about your product or service, they receive a sticker and a gift card.
Individual Booth Prizes
Individual exhibitors may bring door prizes. Individual booth drawing winners will be announced on Monday afternoon before the Grand Prize Drawings.
Exhibitors must provide the type of prize and the name of the winner to the DJ Booth by 2:30 p.m. on Monday.
SFMI/NYSSFA is not responsible for any unclaimed prizes. If an exhibitor wishes to ship any unclaimed prize they do so at their own expense.
THE FRED HACK MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
The golf tournament is scheduled for Saturday, September 29 at the Saratoga Lake Golf Club, Saratoga Springs NY. Registration begins at 9:30am. Tee-off time is 10:30 a.m.